Climate Museum UK is a Community Interest Company (CIC) with a growing number of associates developing their own collections and activities in their areas. We actively seek the involvement of people who bring diverse perspectives and practices.
Some associates are Members of the CIC, including:
- Consultant and creative curator Bridget McKenzie,
- Artist Beckie Leach
- Exhibition designer Lucy Carruthers
- Arts producer Victoria Burns
- Artist James Aldridge
- Exhibition and interactive maker Joe Martin
- Communication designer William Wardlaw Rogers
We welcome work placements and associates joining to help with tasks such as building up our digital collection, reviewing climate resources and exhibitions, or writing blogposts. As an associate, you can use the CIC as a platform for your practice as long as it sits within our mission and principles.
If you are interested to get involved, see this presentation.